Or login if you have been given an account:
Thank you for trying Skill Simulator!
This is a multiplayer game. Out of courtesy to others,
please be sure you have 45 min of uninterrupted time
before you start.
We need just a bit of info before we get started.
Before we begin, please tell us a bit about yourself.
I see myself as someone who is...
1. reserved and quiet
2. generally trusting and agreeable
3. spontaneous and impulsive
4. normally calm and relaxed
5. conventional and predictable
6. outgoing and sociable
7. critical and argumentative
8. dependable and thorough
9. easily anxious and nervous
10. open to new experiences, complex
With respect to teamwork...
11. I generally prefer to work as part of a team
12. I feel good when I cooperate with others
13. I prefer to depend on myself than others
14. I find that working as a member of a team increases my ability to perform effectively
15. Even when I strongly disagree with my group members, I avoid an argument
16. If the group is slowing me down, I prefer to leave it and work alone
17. If given the choice, I would prefer to work as part of a team rather than work alone
18. I sacrifice my self-interest for the benefit of my group
19. I feel one does better working alone than in a group
20. I often feel frustrated working with other people in a team
Please rate yourself on a 1 to 5 scale (1 being poor, 3 being average, 5 being exceptional) on the following skills.
1. Building rapport (i.e., developing a positive personal connection) with new team members when joining a new group
2. Managing interpersonal tension and conflict
3. Facilitating teamwork, collaboration and positive group dynamics
4. Keeping other team members focused on the task when they get distracted
5. Controlling your negative emotions when you’re stressed or faced with an unreasonable group member
6. Influencing other team members and exercising leadership
7. Withstanding influence from others and dealing with peer pressure
8. Providing positive feedback and encouragement to other team members
9. Helping teammates when required
10. Asking for help when required (i.e., help seeking)
11. Taking initiative and being proactive (as opposed to being reactive)
12. Being decisive and taking responsibility for taking actions
13. Communicating with and correctly conveying information to your team members
14. Displaying optimism and positive attitude (EQ)
15. Interacting professionally with other group members
The next series of questions concerns your teammates.
Explain why you feel these are humans or bots:
Remember: this tool is still under active development. Please rate the report's accuracy (1 being totally off and 5 being spot-on).
Finally, please feel free to provide any other feedback: