Thank you for responding to our invitation!
This is a multiplayer game. Out of courtesy to others,
please be sure you have 15 to 20 minutes of uninterrupted time
before you start.
We need just a bit of info before we get started.
Please rate yourself on a 1 to 5 scale (1 being poor, 3 being average, 5 being exceptional) on the following skills.
1. Building rapport (i.e., developing a positive personal connection) with new team members when joining a new group
2. Managing interpersonal tension and conflict
3. Facilitating teamwork, collaboration and positive group dynamics
4. Keeping other team members focused on the task when they get distracted
5. Controlling your negative emotions when you’re stressed or faced with an unreasonable group member
6. Influencing other team members and exercising leadership
7. Withstanding influence from others and dealing with peer pressure
8. Providing positive feedback and encouragement to other team members
9. Helping teammates when required
10. Asking for help when required (i.e., help seeking)
11. Taking initiative and being proactive (as opposed to being reactive)
12. Being decisive and taking responsibility for taking actions
13. Communicating with and correctly conveying information to your team members
14. Displaying optimism and positive attitude (EQ)
15. Interacting professionally with other group members
The next series of questions concerns your teammates.
Explain why you feel these are humans or bots:
Remember: this tool is still under active development. Please rate the report's accuracy (1 being totally off and 5 being spot-on).
Finally, please feel free to provide any other feedback: